I can't believe it! Jack just turned one a couple of days ago! He even got to celebrate twice. Once the day before his birthday with Nana, Poppy and Destiny and the second time on his real birthday. He was a little dissappointed come day 3 when he didn't get another slice of cake!
If you play this video you might want to plug your ears in the beginning while we're singing "Happy Birthday to You!"
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK JACK!!!! We love you!
How cute is he? Oh man! I just want to squeeze him and eat him up (not in a creepy way though). What a big boy! Happy Birthday Jack! Thank you for posting that....oh so cute!
Happy Birthday Jackie boy! I am SO sorry we missed it. it looks like so much fun! Eli loved watching the video of Jack with me. hugs and kisses to you!
He is SO cute. I'm glad I found your blog. Thanks for being so friendly to us. Your family is awesome.
Post a Comment