Friday, December 26, 2008

We Can't Believe This Snow

The snow just keeps coming! When these pictures were taken we had at least 15 inches of snow and according to the news we got 3 more inches the next day. We are loving it!!!


I'm not sure why we let the kids play with sharp jagged sheets of ice!

This is our walk to the sledding hill...isn't it gorgeous?With all this snow in our backyard you'd think we could build a great snowman, but no, the snow is so dry it won't stick together...perfect snow for skiing though!

3 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Wow, that is a lot of snow. It looked like it was going to be a slow melt a couple of days ago, then yesterday with al the rain...it is nearly gone! Cute pics

Tiffany W. said...

I can hardly believe it either! I am glad it melted (mostly) just in time for me to come visit! :) I loved seeing all of you. XOXO.

Christy said...

I just snatched your blog address from Jennie's blog and put it on my blog. Hope that's ok. I sent you an invite to our blog, too.
Your kids are beautiful, by the way. I think that every time I see them.
See you tomorrow!