Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sean's 40th Birthday - Rock On!

I can't believe it, Sean turned 40 this year! Luckily the week after this happened a lady working at the post office thought he was 28 or 32 at the most. This made his day and the trauma of turning 40 was gone!


Because he was turning 40 I thought I'd better do something big so I planned a Rockin' Surprise party for him. Sean loves 80's rock and so everyone dressed as an 80's rocker, sang karaoke rock songs (from the 80's, you guessed it), ate, and shared stories about Sean. The party started at 7pm and lasted until 1am! Who knew karaoke could be so much fun?!









Running With the Devil


Sharp Dressed Man

3 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Wow Candace, I was beginning to think you would never update! IT was fun and thanks for throwing a fun party!

ellemenopii said...

OK, now I am really in big trouble. Tracy turned 40 last year and I didn't do anything ....no party or anything. I was planning Xander's 1st birthday party so I was a little tied up with that. Later, I found out he was disappointed that I didn't throw him a surprise party. I felt bad. Now, if he reads this, I am so in the dog house, for sure! Sheesh Candace! You're making me look bad! LOL

Tiffany W. said...

How did i miss this post?! ;) Looks like so much fun and you are setting too high of expectations for all wifes now! Although, I think Sean could use a little practice on his kareoke skills. :)