(Please excuse the camera man, he didn't realize he was filming this sideways. Just tilt your head to the left and you won't even notice:)!)
Megan has been wanting to get her ears pierced for awhile now. We told her she could do it when she turned 8. So the very first thing we did on her 8th birthday was get her ears pierced. We have video of her actually having it done, but it seemed way to sad to put in the blog. She didn't cry, but you can tell she's in pain. I know she doesn't seem very happy in this clip either, but she was still getting over the shock of the pain! She absolutely loves her new earings and will even let me put her hair up so others can admire.
1 comment:
Once the shock wears off Megan will be happy she did it (since she wanted it so badly). I contemplated doing Hayli's ears because everywhere we went people would call her a boy, but I think you and Sean have the right idea. 8 sounds like a good age. GOOD JOB MEGAN FOR PUTTING ON A BRAVE FACE!!!
Post a Comment