Sunday, June 12, 2011

Origami Anyone?

Megan has gotten to be an Origami Master, fine tuning her skills over the last year. She has read more than 10 Origami books and there is nothing she cannot create! It really is amazing at how her mind works. She will see a piece of scrap paper of any size or shape and within 10 seconds will say, "I can transform that into a crane or a ball or even a T- Rex!"


Megan is also very kind hearted and will use any of her skills and attributes to help others when they are feeling down. In the photo above we were at a ward party and Megan saw this younger girl by herself and not having a good time. So she grabbed some napkins, made a couple of cranes, let the girl choose one and then played with her for 30 minutes.

2 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

You're awesome Megan! Can't wait to make some cranes with you in South Carolina! I think I still know to to make those... maybe you could show me a few new moves! :) Love you Meggers!

Evie said...

Sweet Megan!