Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Love You All the Way to the Moon and Back!

Sean and Megan often tell each other how much they love the other by saying something like "I love you all the way to the moon and back!" or "I love you all the way around the world 7 times!" Last week when they were in Utah visiting cousins Sean told Megan...

Sean - Megan, I love you all the way to the Sun and back!

Megan - (a little dissapointed) Dad! That's only 3 planets away! There's 9 planets in our Solar system can't you think of one a little farther away!

2 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

Hahaha. That's one smart girl you have on your hands! Did i know the sun was only three planets away? Well, I am not telling!! :)

Patrick and Paige said...

I love this BLOG. She is so dang cute. AND too smart for her own good. :)