Friday, August 29, 2008

We Need To Take This Girl To Vegas!

Last week we spent a couple of days on the coast at Seaside. We played a few games at the arcade on the boardwalk and Megan was on a winning streak! With $10 worth of quarters she won over 2,000 tickets! The most expensive prize in the place was 270 tickets. The kids got every prize they could ever want and we still had left over tickets, which we gave to the family standing behind us in line. They deserved it after having to wait for our kids to decide what they wanted.

3 comments:

Evie said...

You go Megan!!! What a lucky girl!!!

Tiffany W. said...

When she goes to Vegas make sure you tell me first so that I can have her pull my slot machine!!

ellemenopii said...

Hiya!
Ya, I got your blog off of Evie and Conrad's blog. Hey! Guess what?! We have a blog! (that's when I was going to tell you....hee hee hee)
That is so cool about how many tickets Megan got! WooHoo!