Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wobbly Walker

Jack is now 10 months old and took his 1st 5 steps this last Sunday. After he did that we raced for the camera to try and capture it on video and this is what we got!

2 comments:

Evie said...

Oh my goodness! How exciting! I bet you are one proud mommy right now!

Tiffany W. said...

CAndace--whatever! Your blog is darling and has all those cool video clips. I tried to figure out how to do that once...couldn't get it to work and have never tried again. that is why i always only have pictures. And it is super easy to add pics...it hardly takes any time at all. So it is not really a big deal at all. And seth sctually blogged the first set of pictures after Dallin's birth--not me. So i can't take credit. :)

Jack is so cute and I can't wait to see him again. It seems like he is walking SO early! Good luck with that one! ;)