Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Money Ball

Sean came up with this game we like to call "Money Ball". It's a win, win for everyone. Sean gets to practice his golf swing while the kids practice their catching skills. For every ball they catch they either get 10 points or 10 cents (depending on how generous Sean feels that day), if they at least touch the ball they get 5 points/cents. After all the balls have been hit the kids gather them up and place the balls in a pile right next to their dad. Now Sean feels like he has his own little driving range in our backyard with ball retrievers and everything! Don't worry, he doesn't use real golf balls, he uses those light weight plastic ones!

3 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

My favorite part of this video is Sean making Porter cheer for Megan! hahaha. you can feel the brotherly love. You know Sean never would have cheered for me either...not unless "cheering" consisted of dressing my teddy-bears up in my training bras or telling my boyfriends about my "secret talent". And HE was the older sibling!! :)

Shanda McKeehan said...

This sounds like such a Sean McKeehan game!! I'm so glad I finally got the right address for your blog. For some reason whenever I clicked on your link it would go to status.blogger and I was so annoyed. now I can keep up t\with you guys! I love Tiffany's comment by the way!

Shanda McKeehan said...

I think this is absolutely brilliant! Sean gets big time props for thinking of something to keep the whole family occupied while Candace takes the pictures.